Thursday, July 26, 2012

Welcome to my blog!


Hi there…My name is Jaclyn, I am a long time animal lover, Pug owner, and self published writer.  With a background in English Literature, business development, and a future in teaching children. Self publishing my book, Pug Story, has been nothing short of a dream come true.  

For many years I have wanted to be able to create a children's book series that would aid parents and children in tackling life's tough lessons.  

If there is one thing I have learned in all of my start-up endeavors, it is that there will always be an inevitable learning curve.  As we grow older, and hopefully smarter, that curve shortens.  I have been very fortunate to exchange information and knowledge with some very insightful people over the years.  And thanks to those people my learning curve has shortened a bit. 

I pledge to offer my help to you, and in return I welcome any and all responses or questions.   It is my sincere hope that the information I share in my blog will be of some use to you and create productive interaction as you strive to write, self-publish, market, and sell your own book.  

To learn more about Pug Story check out our website at www.pugstory.com and don't forget to follow Pug Story on Facebook and Twitter
JACI

No comments:

Post a Comment